Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Holidays

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season! Sorry for the absence from the blog but I have been too busy having fun with our families in Saskatchewan. We usually spend every second Christmas with my family but since both of our families were in Saskatchewan this year, we got to spend some time with both!! One of our highlights of the holiday season was skating on my brother and sister in laws backyard pond. The clear blue skies and the above normal temperatures made for perfect skating conditions! What have you been keeping yourself busy with over the holiday season?








Love,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. ahh these are fabulous photographs! I love that you can feel the fun through the screen. I hope your NYE is wonderful! Have a great day!

    XX Hilary
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Your pictures are incredible. I wish we had snow for Christmas, I bet that helped you get into the festive mood! Hope you have a wonderful new year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This looks like so much fun! Great photos and spending time with the family is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like a lot of fun! I've never even been skating on pond.
    Glad you are getting to spend lots of time with your family!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter