Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Hanky Panky's

One of my favorite things about Christmas is waking up in the morning and checking out my stocking. Since I met and moved in with Dominic, he has been the one filling up my stocking. Every year we surprise each other with new and luxurious socks and underwear. This year I woke up to a set of Hanky Panky's which are one size fits all and oh so comfortable. If you are in need of some new underwear or just feel like treating yourself you should go out and buy one or two or even a few of these!


Love,


Karen


2 comments:

  1. I discovered Hanky Pankies when I was in university, and became addicted almost immediately. I honestly won't wear anything else now, they're just too comfortable. Hope you enjoy yours!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know it. Shame on me. But they look adorable like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter