Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Built By Wendy - Fall 2011

It is starting to get a bit chilly here on the east coast of Canada and I can't help but lust over Built By Wendy's Fall line. Not only will everything in the entire line keep you nice and warm but will also keep you looking super stylish. So thumbs up to Wendy for making clothes for girls in the north that like to look good while keeping toasty warm!! Here are a few of my favorites from the collection!!



Solid Gold Overcoat



Popcorn Crew



Solid Gold Dot Knit Dress





Geometric Cardigan



Love,
Karen


4 comments:

  1. I love the dress - can't go wrong with a sweater dress, right? And I absolutely LOVE the Mary Poppins costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn Crew is great!

    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits!!! The first coat is really great!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* the 'popcorn' knit with the button back, so cute!!

    Cakes
    http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter