Tuesday, October 04, 2011

99 red balloons go by...

We have had the most beautiful fall in Saskatchewan. The weather was hot, the sun was shining and the color of the autumn leaves were absolutely breath taking. Hence the amazing backdrop!!

If you are a regular follower of my blog, it probably seems like I have been posting a lot of pictures of this tank top. Well, it is true, I have been, but only because I love it. My mom always told me that if you love something, you should be allowed to wear it as much as you would like. And this is definitely the case with  this tank top!! I just can't seem to get enough of the   sweet little stripes and the soft form fitting cotton that seem to look amazing with everything I pair it with! 






 
tank top: T. Babaton (from Aritzia)
skirt: United Colors of Benetton
shoes: Repetto


p.s - just wanted to say thanks to my husband, who is the wonderful photographer behind these amazing photos!!


Love,
Karen

13 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment! i really like the skirt, it has a great lenght :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh!nice pictures!!love your top!thanks for your comment!i hope that you return on my blog!!
    kisses and follow you=)=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trees are looking gorgeous - with all of our storms most of our trees lost leaves prematurely or have gone straight from green to brown. sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok this is creepy: I was just wondering around blogs and listening to that song and all of a suddent, BOOM your post! OH MY CREEPYCREEPYCREEPY! In other news, your blog just rocks and the picturessssssss fantastic! And I have to marry a guy who takes me so wonderful pictures, really!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Post ! Love it.
    Love S.
    Check out our Blog
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos. You look so beautiful. And that tank is fabulous. You should definitely wear it often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures & the balloons.

    http://www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are beautiful, be sure to let your hubby know. as for the outfit, you should know, I'M OBSESSED. the skirt is so so stunning.wonderful post, love. thanks for sharing. I'd love if you check out my latest outfit post. It's all about simplistic drama and one of my ultra favorite fall trends. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable photos! I'm dying to do a balloons shot! Love your background too!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing photos, you're beautiful! I also love balloons :)
    By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours :) so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

    with love,
    your opinion is very important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. que fotos tan bonitas, acabo de descubrir tu blog, aqui te dejo el mio para que puedas pasarte y si te gusta seguirlo, un beso
    http://estademoda-marlafra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pict :)

    Greeting from Indonesia
    Titaz

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh..how pretty are these pictures..you look beautiful. Love your blog babe..following you now..

    I am doing a Jeffrey Campbell giveaway on my blog and I'd love for you to enter. http://www.walkinwonderland.com/2011/10/purple-blazerjeffrey-campbell-giveaway.html

    xoxo!
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter