Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Blanco y Blanco


How do you wear your hair at the beach?? I like to be able to go swimming in the water without worrying how my hair is going to look when I get out of the water. Although my previous haircuts did not allow me to do this, my current hair cut, which is a bit longer, was perfect for the beach. I was able to put my hair up in this cute little bun and it basically looked the same at the end of the day. Plus, this was a great way to keep my bangs from off of my face which helped to keep me cool in the hot hot weather!! I would love to hear how you wear your hair at the beach??

On a side note, I am really sad to report that I lost these amazing linen pants from United Colors of Benetton. And despite many phone calls to try to Mexico to try to locate them, they seem to be gone which is super sad because this was the first and only time I ever got to wear them!! But alas, there will be more pants!









Pants: United Colors of Benneton
Bikini: Joe Fresh
Sunglasses: Rayban

Love,
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Look at you and your perfect beach look! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos, and those pants were dreamy. Oh, I would be so sad too. There will always be another perfect pair around the corner.

    xx- AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics! I wear my hair the same way, all up! But I wear it in a clip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful beach look, great top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bikinitop!!! that place looks so nice! xx


    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! Love this beachy look. I usually just throw my hair in a messy bun and try not to worry about it. When I leave it looks like a frizzy mess, but at least I had fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter