Thursday, June 09, 2011

Partial to Pink

After a long winter sans a MAC counter in St. John's, I was finally able to pick up some new lip colors at our local Mac Counter. Since I have been craving some super bright pink for some time now, I immediately gravitated towards these two colors - Impassioned Lip Stick and Partial to Pink Creme Sheen Lip Glass. The Impassioned lip stick is a bit bright for me if I apply it like I normally apply other lipsticks but if I lightly dab onto my lips, it makes the color a little more subtle. And in combination, with the Partial to Pink lip glass, the perfect summery shade of glossy pink appears. 


P.S: Don't Forget About the Give-Away Below!!

Love,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. nothing like a new mac lipstick!

    xo
    sami

    ps. check out my giveaway too!
    http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-dream-my-painting-and-i-paint-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color on the left! I'm so glad it's Summer finally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love MAC! Looks like pretty colors!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT the Creme sheen.

    S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter