Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Steven Alan Espadrilles

So, I finally handed in the first draft of my thesis. And although I should probably feel a bit nervous about the idea, I actually feel quite relieved. Since, I have only been doing my Masters part time, it feels like I have been at it forever!!! Although this is only the beginning of the end as there will be a few rounds of revisions, a defense etc, I am going to have a relaxing day, go for a run, go to a yoga class, do a little shopping downtown, maybe go for a coffee. A day just for me.....

On another note, I think I am in love with these espadrilles. Ever since I saw Stevan Alan's Spring/Summer Lookbook, I have been lusting over them. However they were not available to buy on-line until now!! I love how they are a bit raised but not really a high heel (I am already tall enough without the extra boost and I am major clutz in heels). Although they are a bit pricey for a pair of espadrilles, I would totally buy them if I had a bunch of extra money kicking around!! What do you think?? Would you buy them??

Steven Alan EspadrilleSteven Alan Espadrille

Happy Tuesday,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting in your thesis, yay for almost being done!

    I'm not too keen on the shoes, I think I'd pass and look for something less expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know, you could prolly find a cheap pair somewhere else. i really want yellow ones.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on turning in your thesis! i also love the look of espadrilles--these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good luck on getting it all finished! I have just discovered your divine blog and am a little bit ni love :)

    I hope you will stop by soon and say hi and follow in return!

    Happy Tuesday to you as well!

    Sar xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter