Friday, April 22, 2011

Leopard Print Polk-a -Dots

I have had this Badgley Mischka leopard print purse since Christmas and somehow it has never made it on the blog!! And even though leopard print has been a bit overplayed in the last little while I do love it  as it seems to bring a little spice to every outfit I wear!! I think it may just become my summer staple!!

Do you have any plans for this long weekend? We are so excited that our friends from the Mainland are here to visit us!! We have lots of fun things planned so it should be a great weekend!! I will update you all next week but in the mean time enjoy your holiday!!








Shirt: Joe Fresh
Shorts: Zara
Purse: Badgley Mischka
Clogs: Sanita
Blazer: Zara
Love,
Karen

22 comments:

  1. love your shoes with that cool purse!!<3

    xoxo
    Yui

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shorts with tights, you look adorable!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything of these photos! you're sooo pretty!!! really love the shorts with tights, the clogs and that cute bag!!!

    happy easter,
    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a boy told me yesterday that leopard print belonged on a leopard-- he just doesn't get it!
    i love the bag!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes! Great post! Please check out my blog!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    http://thebeautyfashionandhealthblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bag and you've got such a cute smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is really cute!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. MMM, I love your clogs so, so much!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet combo! i follow dear! HAPPY EASTER

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I adore your clogs :)
    And a happy Easter Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blouse with the shorts and clogs :) Would make a great summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look, honey!Love the shorts and that little big is absolutely gorgeous!Happy Easter!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That purse is amazing. I could imagine wearing with so many different outfits. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the shorts!!great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome look, I love that bag! & have fun with your friends who are coming from mainland :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, that purse is uber CUTE!! yes, def. wear it more often!!

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the bag. i think i will never be tired of leopard print. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! You look so beautiful. Love your style and your blog! Now following!

    http://emilydorothy.blogspot.com/

    Lifelover

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your leopard purse :)

    follow me back sist, on http://alvinary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter