Thursday, February 10, 2011

Steven Allan Spring 2011

Have you seen the new Steven Allan Spring Summer Lookbook?? It is full of great summer dresses and beautiful hats that will have you dreaming about hot sand, the spray of the ocean and ice cold margaritas!! 


And check out the amazing espadrilles that the models are wearing!! I am so happy to see them out and about again this season!! I didn't get a pair last season but it is on my must have list this season (NOTE: It should be on yours too)!!


Sophia dress from look book

Luella skirt look book detail

Libby dress look book detail

Navy look book detail image

Red/Blue Jacquard look book image


All My Love,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE every single one cept the second.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lookbook, very comfortable and I love the colors.

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing looks! I love the vintage feel of them :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these outfits! VERRRY cool and laid back! xxxx

    http://alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in the world can I find those sandals?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter