Friday, December 17, 2010

St.James Nautical Shirt


Sorry for the lack of posts this week. We are busy with Christmas and of course getting ready for our big move across the country. Although I have already bought all of my Christmas presents, I thought this St.James Nautical Shirt would be a great gift for a sister/in-law or a friend. I know I would love to have one!!!




MINQUIERS 10

I have a similar one from Zara and I have worn it in so many different ways. I especially love how it gives the entire outfit a casual look even with the pearls and the Chanel inspired cardigan.

Ciao,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. this outfit is divine! you look so cute, I love the mix of prints + textures. love that sweater!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice outfit ;)cute shoes and pearls !



    http://wildekatze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this post! Great outfit :)
    I am now following you! Please check out my blog & follow me too :)

    xoxo

    www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I striped breton style shirt is always a winner, I have quite a few and wear them to death cos they go with almost everything.
    Scrapbook de la Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter