Saturday, November 06, 2010

Frosty Flowers

There is a recurring conversation that we have with some of our friends in which we all think that we were actually born and destined to live on a different continent in a different climate. It is in this alternative location, that one can be the best they can be, live their life to the fullest and be completely satisfied and inspired by their surroundings. 

Being sort of gypsy spirited, I feel like I may belong in two or more different continents. I love the summers in Saskatchewan, but as soon as the first snowfall comes (which was last week), I am ready to head out on an adventure to somewhere new, exciting and most of all hot. This way, you get the best of both worlds!! 

This year however we are not heading anywhere hot since we are moving to the East Coast of Canada in January. So it looks like I am going to have to brave the cold, Saskatchewan winter - at least until January!!! But, it is nothing that a cute sweater, some tights and some boots can't fix. 






Sweater: Joe
Skirt: Mango
Boots: Madewell

Ciao for now,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. I know, I think I really belong somewhere hot and sunny or just with big seasons, unlike all the rain we get where I live.
    Great blog, am now following. Would love you to check out mine if you have the chance.
    xxx

    http://www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way your outfit blends the seasons :)
    xo
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable skirt! I love the first shot, with the breeze and sunlight on the water - so pretty!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. where you live looks so gorgeous! love your nail colour and boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i had the money, i'd be gone. just waiting for that lotto to hit ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still loving this outfit - thanks for followingme!
    xxx

    http://www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter