Saturday, June 12, 2010

Adeline Adeline Bicycles

I am sure that by now, most of my readers have figured out that I have a love for beautiful bikes. I came across another great line of bikes called Adeline Adeline which, as their slogan suggests, "is a very nice bike shop." I can just picture myself riding down the streets of Paris on this bike - maybe one day!!

The Poppy
PashleyPoppy_Side_MED

The Princess Sovereign
PashleyPSov_Black_Side_MED

"The bicylce will accomplish more for women's sensible dress than all the reform movements that have ever been waged."
-Author unknown  - from demerarest's family magazine, 1895 

Ciao,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. hey you! i really love your blog!
    follow you, hope you follow me too!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love vintage bicycles! :) i love the blue color of that poppy bicycle!

    lovely blog!
    erin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter