Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss

Now that summer is here, it seems like I am wearing more and more lip gloss. It just seems to look so fresh, like the dew on a beautiful summer's morning. Lately, I have been really into the ultra shiny Juicy Tubes by Lancome - My favorite color is berry bold!!


They are only slightly flavored and seem to enhance the natural color of your lips with the perfect shade of color. You can also enhance your favorite color of lipstick by layerering the lip gloss over top, which is also what I like to do sometimes. 


I think my favorite summer style will be a high bun on top of my head with a great lip gloss. A naturally beautiful look and great for the hot weather!!





Much Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter