Wednesday, May 19, 2010

These Boots are Made For Walking.....

This weekend my mom and I went to an amazing garage sale in a near by town. The lady in charge must have been a fashionista herself back in the day because she had a great collection of fashion items. I bought an entire box of scarves circa 1980 for 24 Cents each, one of which I am wearing. And of course I bought these cute little red rubber boots. Not only do they fit my to a tee but they have a cute little heel on them as well. I know that I was supposed to wait until it rains to wear them, but there is no rain in the forecast in the near future.  So I decided to put together an outfit despite the lack of rain and use them for walking rather than to repel the rain.  


      

        






Scarf: Thrifted
Shirt: American Apparel
Shorts: Valerie Dumaine
Rubber Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Earrings: Gift from my Brother and Sister in Law

Ciao,
Karen

P.S- I have updated my list of Blogs which I like to follow. Be sure to check them out as there are some great bloggers out there!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Just fell in love with your boots! I could use some of those about now! The midwest is drenched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pops of red with the scarf and boots! Such a great look!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures (:

    ___________________________________________
    something special - be part of it:

    http://skadiida.blogspot.com/2010/05/something-special-3rd-theme-of-week.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter