Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Summer Dresses!!

Check out this new summer dress from Steven Alan. Don't you just love it?? Jordan and I saw somebody wearing this dress (only it was from last season) in Sayulita and we both immediately loved it!! Not only is the cut amazing but so is the color.  I think it would be great for all occasions!! A picnic in the park, a summer evening dinner date, a BBQ (with beet burgers of course), or a day at the lake/ocean and I am sure that I could find alot more events to wear it to!!


I also love love love this dress from Permanent Vacation - a Swedish line which I have really grown to appreciate. I love everything about it - how it hangs, the color. If clothes could portray who I am and what I am about I think this dress would be me. It is full of color which I think could represent fun - which I like to have. But the white background also represents a serious side which I also think I have.  I think I will make this dress my one big purchase of the season and wear it to my cousins wedding which is at the beginning of July. 











The Sandals they paired with the dress are great too!! Very similar to the ones that I posted last week!



Enjoy your Wednesday,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter