Monday, March 01, 2010

Modern Mexican

So, I know that this is not the fanciest of outfits but I thought I would post it anyways as it is my attempt at making Mexican modern. This shirt was designed and made in Mexico which in my world is a big thumbs up as many clothes are made in Mexico for super cheap and then sold elsewhere. This shirt however was made here and sold here thereby buying this shirt was not only a great chance to support a local designer, but the Mexican economy as well.

I love the contrast of the traditional patterns and colors of Mexico with the modern design of the shirt.







Shirt: Souldiva
Cardigan: Joe
Scarf: Club Monaco
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Birkenstocks
Leather Bag: Zara

Ciao For Now Bellas,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter