Friday, March 26, 2010

Flowers and Agave!!

Another hard day at work among the Agave fields!! The day I took the photos, it was a scorching 33 degrees Celsius. With these dark jeans on, I was dyeing of heat exhaustion, so the fact that the flowered shirt was shear was a huge bonus.

It is too bad I don't look like this when I am actually working in the field in Canada. Our time in Mexico is coming to an end and we are just finishing up our all of our business here! So, I guess that means back to Canada. I have to start mentally preparing myself now for the cold weather and the lack of tacos!! I will miss you Mexico!!




Ouch - the agave plant poked me!!!

Same day but different location. I loved the color of this pink wall!


Shirt: Zara: Christmas gift from my sister
Belt: Vintage
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Frye
Glasses: Prada

Have a great weekend,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. What a nice sister to buy you such a nice shirt.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a wonderful sister, but I must say that I picked it out and she paid for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chic look of the shirt, casually tied with a belt. So pretty, especially against the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome! great colors too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter