Friday, March 19, 2010

Built By Wendy

Here are a few of the items on my want list from the Built By Wendy Spring Summer Collection. The whole collection is very Parisienne-esque which I love, as it continues to inspire me to save money for my trip to Paris!!! Next year is my champagne birthday - I will be 28 on the 28th so I am hoping that I can spend my birthday in Champagne, France!!! It is but a dream, but you never know when dreams can come true!!

I love these pants!! Both chic and comfortable at the same time!


Isn't this skirt beautiful??

   

Have a lovely lovely weekend!! I will be thinking of you all while I am at the beach with our great friends from Saskatchewan!!

Puss och Kram,
Karen





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter