Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arte de Pluma (feather in Spanish)

While the Mexican Beach "Vendedores" used to only sell silver, those times are gone. Intermixed with the silver sellers are artists selling their home-made goods. We found this couple, Elisabet and Angel, selling these feather accessories in Sayulita. They hand pick all of their feathers from environmentally/animal friendly sources, dye the feathers themselves and after design the piece. They had an amazing selection of earrings, hair pieces and dream catchers. If you would like to make an order from their collection, you can contact them at chavezchapa@hotmail.com or jangelsunchezm@hotmail.com.

As I have been looking for a  great pair of feather earring, I quickly bought a purple pair which I love!! They even have a tine little skulls as the base of the earring!! I hoping to wear them alot this summer back in Canada as it will remind me of Mexico!!







XOXOX,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter