Friday, February 19, 2010

Shocolaa!!

I came across the cutest little chocolate shop downtown in Guadalajara! Assuming that the chocolates would be ultra sweet, as many dulces in Mexico are, I was completely surprised when I bit into my first  chocolate. It was not too sweet, not too bitter, but just right - I am sure that Godly Locks would have enjoyed it. Not only is the chocolate completely delicious but they also comes in all sorts of shapes, sizes and designs.        

I am not sure who these chocolates were supposed to appeal to but it seems like they sell alot of them. 
The store was also tastefully decorated!!!

These to ladies were great!! They were happy, willing to help and super knowledgeable about the chocolates.
        

After all this talk about chocolate, I think I may take a trip down to Shocolaa!! You should do the same - you deserve it!!

Ciao bellas, 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter