Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Heart Chanel!!

I first saw a Chanel inspired sweater worn by Alexa Chung and I immediately fell in love. I love the contrast of the iconic, clean cut, and modern lines of the Chanel suit jacket inspired sweater with the ultra casual t-shirt and jeans. 

I picked up this great pendant from a market here in GDL - it a a mere 25 pesos which is less than $2.00.






Jean Jacket: Gap
Chanel Inspried Sweater: H & M
t-shirt: 
Necklace: Pyrrah
Necklace: Vintage Pendant
Jeans: Zara
Shoes:Repetto
Aurevoir,
Karen

P.S - Happy Birthday to my wonderful, kind hearted, intelligent and beautiful sister-in-law!! I hope that you had an amazing day!! Hope to talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter