Monday, February 22, 2010

Fendi Spring Summer 2010

While the spring sumer 2010 season is full of whimsical, Parisian inspired, tattered edges and pastel colors, the Fendi Ready to Wear line has encompassed all of these trends in their line. I picked out a few of my favorite looks which are inspiring me this season. If you want to check out the entire collection you can do so here at Fendi SS 2010 Ready to Wear

I love love love this skirt. She looks like she means business but so feminine at the same time. 

I love this dress. So pretty and light. And the belt just gives it that little bit of extra. I'm happy to see that belts are still appearing on the runways as you can do so much with them. 
Check out these shoes!! I think they are great minus the heel as I am a flats girl!! 



Ciao for now,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter