Monday, January 25, 2010

Mexico Bound!!




So we have finally have embarked on our much anticipated road trip to MEXICO with two of our greatest friends!! I am sure our trip we will be full of adventure and fun and as such I promise to keep you posted on all of the most fun and fashionable people and events!!

Our first fashion stop on the tour was a Salvation Army store in Montana!! I thought that the building was so cute - almost like a ski lodge!!! While the store was pretty picked over we managed to hunt down a few great finds!! I found an amazing vintage dress pattern circa the 1960's. I can't wait to get home to make it!!




                                                
My friend Erica also managed to find a few beauties as well. This is a picture of her and her newly purchased poodle t-shirt!

   
                                                                          
Hasta Proxima!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter