Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The Never Ending Cross Stitch

I have finally finished this cross stich after starting it over 10 years ago. I actually started it while I was in high school and have worked on it on and off since then. I was finally inspired to finish it when I discovered this amazing frame at a second hand store. The frame is an antique wood frame which I purchased for a mere $1.00. What a great purchase!!!

I think the end result turned out amazing.The image reminds me of the amazing summers in Northern Saskatchewan. Although the summer is short, the pristine beauty of the north can be found no place else on earth. I think the endless hours of stitching have functioned to complete the vintage modern feel I was going for in my kitchen.

Ciao for now and Happy Stitching,
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter