Friday, January 08, 2010

My 80's Inspired Headband

While it is obvious that there is a definite 80's inspiration in the fashion world right now, I have to admit that I am not all that keen on most of the 80's inspired trends. One trend I do love however, is the 80's inspired winter headband. Although I never liked to wear these in the 80's, I love this newer, more feminine, less floresent version.

The limited shopping options in Saskatchewan have left me desiring a winter headband. Alas, my amazing sister-in-law came to the rescue as she hand knit me one for Christmas. It was a lovely surpirse as the color and fit are perfect. I have worn it everyday since I got it.



Check out the blue moon in the background of these photos!!!

Adios,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the headband!
    -minna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the headband!! I am only sad now because it is wayyyy too hot to wear it here in Mexico!! I did however see a few cool cats wearing them in L.A.!! So Thanks again and say hi to everyone for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter