Sunday, December 06, 2009

Vintage Earrings






I have recently really started to love vintage jewlery. I love day dreaming about the previous owners and their lives and knowing that the jewlery is totally unique, which is sometimes hard to find when you live in a small town.

Check out these vintage earrings that I picked up a few weeks ago. It was a totally unexpected find as I just happened upon an antique sale in the same building where I buy my sewing fabric from. I managed to find two great pairs of earrings, both for under $20.

The tea cups that the earrings are displayed on are the newest additions to my tea cup collection. They are both from a cute little antique store in Vancouver, B.C called Curios.

Cheers,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter