Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Tights!!




The fashion trend this Christmas has over-whelmingly been colored tights. Not only are they festive, they add that extra bit of holiday cheer. The tights at our Christmas dinner varied from a mulberry wine (Joe's Superstore) to a candy cane red (American Apparel)to a champagne punch (Joes's Superstore).

Although I am enjoying my Christmas holiday s at the family farm, I am sure there are some great sales happening in the city. Happy Boxing Day Shopping to all!!!

Merry Christmas,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Love the tights and great pics too! - minna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked your blog lately - I forgot how terrific it is!!!!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. masturbating while watchting these

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter