Saturday, December 19, 2009

Candle light!!




It is getting to be that time of year when the days are getting shorter and shorter and darker and darker!! While it may be a bit depressing, I like to think of it as an opportunity to light some candles and cozy up on the couch for a good read of your favorite book (Anna-Karinana- My all time favorite)!!

Here are some of my favorite candle holders. The glass ones are from a Finnish Design house called Iittala. They have an amazing collection of glass art work - make sure to check them out online!!! I think that a peice of their artwork would make a great Chritmas gift!!

The brass candle holders are actually new!!! I have been on a hunt for some nice dinner table candle holders for a long time. I finally found these ones a few weeks ago while antique shopping with my aunt. They were a great find and are perfect for a romantic dinner!!

So light some candles and stay warm!! And remember the days start to get longer again on December 21, which is just a few days away.

Moi Moi,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter